You may by now have noticed that this truther blog of mine has the odd religion post here and there, I feel that in order to fully remove ourselves from the controlling elite`s hands we first must be able to recognise some of the biggest lies ever to befall humanity, of course the biggest of them all is religion with its billions of followers, if people want to follow a god or a Jesus or whoever else its their own business just as long as it does not impact upon my life, sadly religion is at the heart of our control and all the wars ever known, so its removal would make sence towards a brighter world, know the truth and you will know the lies, your freedom awaits you.
This fella knows whats what.
This next vid has been used for quite some time now to try to inspire you, from what I can see more inspiration is needed, I am not going to tell you what you should do, nor am I going to write the usual fearful disclaimer, what humans do is up to the individual but first YOU HAVE GOT TO GET MAD !!, then after that our friend in the mask explains a little bit more.
“UPDATE” News is coming in that radiation from Japan is now evident in GLASGOW & GLOUCESTERSHIRE !!!!
And now for a most disturbing read, if you want your truth all nice and fluffy leave this site now, if you dont mind your truth becoming the stuff of nightmares please read on.
From Cliff High aka Webbot bloke.
La puissance de la mort, or an invitation to a Shunning…..
It does no good to be pissed about it.
You are dead. They murdered you, and you need to get beyond the anger that this knowledge brings. There is yet work you must do.
The powers that be, and their political minions have been working this plan since the 1950’s when Japan was forced into the GE designed nuclear reactors as part of the imposition of TPTB hegemony at the end of the Second Planetary War of the 20th century. Also known to academicians as ‘WW2′, this war not only nominally ended with nuclear release, but has now, all these decades later, been ‘reborn’ with nuclear release in Fukushima. ThePowersThatBe (Rothshield banksters, Rockefeller banksters, big oil, big pharma, and small soul politicians, and all zionist supporters) are determined to kill off a major part of us humans over these next few years to suit their perceived needs. They likely have, in the Fukushima nuclear plant implosion and meltdown, murdered several million of us….we just do not yet recognize that we (the afflicted) are soon-to-be dead.
There is no point to indulging in wild ass speculation about nuclear bombs being used to trigger the earthquake that caused the tsunami that swept away all the ‘safety’ equipment at Fukushima that led to the vaporization of hundreds of fuel rods that produced the radioactive poisoning of the planet that killed you. There is no point to putting your dwindling life energy into speculations about Haarp, or scalar weather wars, or any other perceived ‘instrument’ of your murder. None of it is likely factual, and TPTB are deliberately polluting the information stream to confuse your dying mind. They killed you. Deal with it.
There is no point to focusing on a single guilty person in your murder. It is a large, and well run conspiracy. Grasp this and give up the idea of taking revenge on any given witless stooge of a bankster or politician. To the conspiracy that is killing you, such people (low level conspirators) are sacrifices who were chosen exactly because they are expendable and easily replaced with the next, greed blinded, non thinking humanimal. It does you no good to seek to ‘take them with you’. Besides, killing these people does not even slow the conspiracy down, and likely puts money in the pockets of TPTB in cleaning up the corpse and blood.
They have killed you, where you sit.
You are murdered. This is your power.
They (the stupid, duped, and controlled minions) are desperately trying to not be dead themselves. This is one of their many vulnerable points of weakness.
ThePowersThatBe, or those controlled (possessed) humans who think themselves ‘lord and master’ of this planet, are dependent on the weak-willed, easily-corrupted, small minded, gullible human minions. This is a huge damn weakness.
Time to take action.
What can be done? The Fukushima reactors are in full scale meltdown…how can we take action now?
READ THE REST HERE : http://www.halfpasthuman.com/power.html
- The Fukushima Reactor Suffered a Partial Meltdown (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Photo Series of the Day: The Fukushima Fifty (thedailywh.at)
- 10,000,000 times normal radiation spike at Fukushima ‘mistake’ – officials (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- First Photos Of The Fukushima 50 (buzzfeed.com)
- FUKUSHIMA: For First Time, Plutonium Has Been Discovered Outside The Nuke Plant (businessinsider.com)
Last chance folks, try PEACEFULL PROTEST for yourselves, you didn’t join them yesterday did you, now is your LAST chance to tell the government to fuck off (or not), or just fill the thing in, go ahead fill the fucker in, you don’t really care what this and every government do to you do you? YOU have got a good life, you shop for stuff to make your life worthwhile, you pay those taxes with a quiet little groan, life is great because you are told it is, stand up for yourself once and for all, feel free even if you are still a slave. if you don’t fill it in you are committing a crime for doing NOTHING!!!, what sort of world do we live in eh??
We will destroy ourselves further by consent, we will have our liberty taken by our own consent, what ever happens to us now and for our children’s future was and is always by our own consent. WAKE THE FUCK UP, GET OFF YOUR ARSE and use that underused and powerful little word, NO, NO, NO ,NO, NO, NO, NO, NO got a spine yet?
Does any of this ring any bells with any of you? Who wrote this, go on have a guess.
“We resist two groups – the Old World Order and the group that stands behind them. For the time being, we shall say nothing more about the organisation that hides behind the curtain. The Old World Order are dupes, but they are unaware of it. Their game is the oldest one of all – power. How to get it and how to maintain it. These are the key points about the OWO:
1) The OWO is a global network of dynastic families.
2) Their mission is to maintain the power and wealth of their dynasties in perpetuity.
3) Others are admitted to the charmed circle only if they can assist the interests of the OWO.
4) The OWO do not care about the welfare of ordinary citizens. Ordinary people simply do not show up on their radar as long as they go about their humdrum lives in the expected way.
5) The OWO have no plans to build concentration camps, or slave encampments or anything else. Such measures would consume vast resources, create unnecessary trouble and serve no useful function. The OWO can sedate the people by use of TV, Hollywood, computer games, porn, music, alcohol, recreational drugs, sport etc. All of these diversions ensure that the people will never rise up. While mindless mass entertainment exists, the OWO need no concentration camps to control the people.
6) The Bush family is the quintessence of the OWO. Father and son belonged to Yale’s Skull and Bones secret society and both became presidents. Another son is a former Governor of Florida and a potential future president. How can one family in a so-called democracy have achieved this degree of power?
7) The Bush family illustrates the workings of the OWO perfectly: very rich, very powerful, very connected, and likely to bestride the American political scene for generations.
8) The OWO do not obsessively control every aspect of life. What they do is take active steps to massively increase the likelihood that they and theirs will have vastly better chances in life than anyone else. George Bush, with his limited abilities, would have achieved nothing significant in life were his name not Bush. Yet because that is his name, he was an American president. The OWO always put family above talent. This is practically enshrined as an American principle, and enjoys huge popular support, yet its inevitable consequence is that it creates un-meritocratic family dynasties that endure for millennia – you can be certain the Bush family will be such a dynasty.
9) Most people are familiar with America’s great dynastic families: they are associated with oil, banking, entertainment, media, military, the intelligence services and politics.
10) The OWO are international. American dynastic patriarchs have much more in common with Russian oligarchs than they do with ordinary Americans.
12) The OWO are advocates of dynastic rule. Look at America: George Bush, father and son – both American presidents; the Kennedy’s – could have been in power for decades had they not broken the rules of the OWO and paid the price; the Clinton’s – husband was president and wife still could be. Daughter might be in the future. Dynastic presidencies have become de rigueur in modern America. How did this come about? By accident or design?
13) The Roman Emperors advocated “Panem et circenses” – bread and circuses. As long as citizens have fast food and cheap entertainment to pacify them, they will not cause serious trouble. Revolutions occur when the ordinary people are starving and have nothing to distract them from their suffering. Can a revolution be launched in the absence of these factors?
14) The Romans had a patrician class (the wealthy and powerful) and a plebeian class (the ordinary people). Isn’t it the same in America? The super rich, the Ivy League brigade, spoiled heiresses, the political, media, military, business, banking and legal elites. They are the American patrician class. Everyone else is a plebeian.
15) Roman gladiators were worshipped by the plebeians. What do the Americans have? – super-celebrities from Hollywood, TV, rock ‘n’ roll and sport, worshipped by legions of American plebeians.
16) In Ancient Rome, artists and intellectuals were a joke. They were usually Greek slaves. Look at artists and intellectuals in America. They are not at the forefront of the national consciousness. The OWO despise intelligence amongst plebeians and do their utmost to ensure that plebeians are poorly educated. They advocate and encourage ‘dumbing down’.
17) The Roman Empire was founded on slavery. So was America. The ordinary American people are still slaves. The only difference is that the oppression they suffer is not overt.
18) Look at the British Royal family. The Queen refers to the British people as her ‘subjects’. She can’t be removed as head of state. Her crown, her status, her wealth and power will be transmitted to her son. No one else is eligible. Merit in Britain is effectively illegal since the head of state is never at any stage subjected to any meritocratic criterion. Britain remains one of the most class divided societies in the world.
19) Look at British politicians. Tony Blair, from a highly privileged background, was a recent prime minister, and now his children are being groomed to follow in his footsteps. The leader of the British Conservative Party is one of the richest men in the nation. He is an old Etonian and was a member of the super elite Bullingdon Club at Oxford University. His closest colleagues all come from similarly privileged backgrounds. The Mayor of London and the shadow Chancellor both attended the Bullingdon Club with Cameron.
20) As of October 2008, America has had forty-three presidents and two of them have been the father and son team of the Bush’s. What are the odds?
21) Three of the forty-three presidents have been members of the tiny, elite secret society Skull and Bones. What are the odds? John Kerry, the Democratic candidate in 2004, was a member of Skull and Bones. In other words, no matter if you voted Democrat or Republican in 2004, you would still get a Skull and Bones man in the White House. And you think you have a choice? Choice is an illusion in so-called democracies. Democracy is an instrument used to control the people and make them vote for their OWO oppressors. You are much less likely to oppose someone for whom you have voted. You have bought into their mind control system. What good is a vote if you can only vote for the two people they decide to put in front of you? In order for them to be permanently in charge, they simply need to ensure that they control the process by which the presidential candidates are chosen. Then, when you vote, you are invariably voting for one of their people, not one of yours.
22) No doubt there are more Bush’s, more Kennedy’s, more Skull and Bones members being lined up for future high political office.
23) If you’re not one of the patricians, you’re a nobody. People could choose to stand up and do something about it but they don’t because they have been stupefied by the rhetoric and propaganda of the patrician class, they have got their bread and circuses that keep them endlessly distracted, they have their gladiator heroes to worship, their army of imperial conquest to support, their conspiracy theorists to mock, and their ‘freedom and democracy’ to trumpet.
24) The symbolic head of the Old World Order is the Queen of England. When she parades through the streets, legions of people wave flags and cheer. They are ecstatic about being her subjects – her acknowledged inferiors in every way. That shows you the power of the tyrants. Now imagine a hereditary monarchy with executive power. That’s what the Old World Order seek. They dream of dynastic marriages. Imagine a future where the Prince of America marries the Princess of China. That’s what’s coming if the Old World Order achieves its full ambition.
The Old World Order is all about establishing a permanent patrician class. It looks to the mediaeval concept of the monarch appointed by ‘divine right’ and able to pass the crown down the family line forever.
The Old World Order has in fact already achieved about 90% of its agenda. Ordinary people don’t get a look in when it comes to genuine power and the best jobs. They’re not in the game. They’re plebeians. What’s worse, they deserve to be. They have it within our power to overthrow the patricians at any time. Instead they let them rule. There are no excuses.
The movie The Matrix is an excellent metaphor for the workings of the OWO. The controllers of the Matrix are the OWO. Most people are oblivious to the truth. Only a handful care, and only they see ‘reality’. Mr Smith and his fellow super agents are the OWO’s enforcers who will deal with anyone showing any signs of resistance. But they don’t need to intervene too much because hardly anyone causes any trouble. Even some who have tasted the truth (like ‘Cypher’) decide that they would prefer to go back to the world of enslavement (made delightful by the power of fantasy – the taste of ‘real’ steak).
Are you happy to be a compliant citizen of the Matrix, or are you prepared to join the resistance? Wake up. Stop voting for the OWO. Stop supporting them. Stop making their lives easy. Stop bowing down to them simply because they are wealthy. Their wealth was gained through manipulation, not merit. If you are a slave to money then you are a pawn of the OWO. They control wealth and hence they control all those who buy into the wealth system.
Dick Fuld, former chief executive officer of the failed Lehman Brothers investment bank, made $500 million dollars while he was at the helm. A half a billion dollars for the man who presided over one of history’s greatest financial catastrophes! The bank no longer exists. Fuld is not in jail, is not being prosecuted, is not being pursued by state agencies to surrender his earnings that are now seen to be the profits of breathtaking speculation and incompetence that destroyed the bank.
Many people have paid the price of the collapse of Lehman Brothers. One person who did not was the man most responsible. That is the way the Old World Order operates. Everyone suffers except them. Isn’t it time to wake up and smell the coffee? There are still enough truth seekers in the world to make a difference. The flame of resistance has not yet been extinguished. And never forget – behind the Old World Order stands something much worse.”
UK 2011 Census Rebellion 26th March 1pm North Side of
North Side of Trafalgar Square
Look out for us with The Love Police, megaphones and t-shirts!
Time for a bit of fun I think.
A man who has no fear, stay safe buddy.
TUC General Secretary Brendan Barber said the country could turn to a meaner, nastier place than the dark and divisive days of the 1980s, unless the government revises its policy of savage cuts, the daily Mirror reported.
Barber compared the coalition government with the Thatcher government of the 80s, and said it is vital, as many people as possible take part in Saturday’s March for an Alternative, to clearly show their anger and opposition to the government policies.
It is expected that more than 100,000 people attend the TUC-organized anti-cuts rallies in London on Saturday March 26.
“This marks a really new phase in the whole of this Parliament and is potentially of realpolitical significance,” Barber added.
“It will be the British people not just trade union members, but people who use services, rely on services, people in voluntary groups and community groups looking for a way of expressing their anger and opposition,” the TUC general secretary went on to say.
“They [the cuts] are hitting the poorest and weakest hardest and we need to send a message that the British people oppose what they are doing and they need to change course,” Barber noted.
Barber also warned the government the Saturday march was the start of a summer of protests.
“Local groups have started to work together as they see the implications, whether it’s libraries or services that support old people or facilities for young people. And after March 26 this campaign isn’t going to be going away. We are going to be putting pressure on MPs, particularly Coalition MPs in their constituencies.”
In an interview with state-run BBC, Osborne claimed there would be no further bad news for the British public in the new budget, which will be unveiled next Wednesday.
“Having undertaken a rescue mission I don’t have to come back and ask for more this year,” Osborne said.
“I won’t be asking for more tax increases or spending cuts. We did that in last year’s budget and that allows us in this year’s budget to look at policies which can create jobs in the future,” he said.
The Chancellor is expected to scrap the proposed rise in fuel duty, in a bid to help calm public anger at the cost of living.
“We’ve taken Britain out of the fiscal danger zone. That’s reflected in the interest rates that families in Britain pay,” he said.
“Now we have to move from rescue to recovery and reform,” added Osborne.
Any move to scrap the planned rise in fuel duty would avoid another 5p each liter, and help counter the spiraling cost of filling up the tank
My efforts for truth take me to many places and for the first time in my life I actually agree with the Illuminati, take from that what you will. If you want truth you must be able to accept that you might have been wrong at some point.
Jesus Christ was the central figure in one of the most audacious plots in history. Much of the astonishing story is hinted at in the four Gospels, and yet is consistently ignored or misinterpreted. Yet even though the truth of Christ can be laid out for all to see, the vast majority of Christians will never accept it. Why? Because they have “faith”.
It’s useful to contrast faith with science (knowledge). One definition of a scientific theory is that it must be capable of being falsified i.e. it must make predictions that, if not borne out, will cause it to be judged false. If the predictions of Einstein’s various theories had not been experimentally verified then no scientist would have accepted them. All scientific theories are provisional because, at any time, new experimental data can refute them. Newtonian physics, which had been successful for centuries (and remains successful in most situations encountered in everyday life), was eventually overthrown by Einsteinian physics because in specific situations where the two theories predicted different outcomes, the experimental data vindicated Einstein and refuted Newton. Towards the end of the 19th century virtually no scientist would have anticipated that Newtonian physics was about to be replaced; nevertheless, it happened. This is one of the greatest strengths of science: the most cherished of theories can be discarded if the facts demand it. So why have Christianity, Islam and Judaism not gone the same way as disproved scientific theories? It’s because they rely on faith, the enemy of reason. If Newtonian physics were a faith-based religion, we would no doubt still have “Newtonians” stomping around condemning the “Einsteinians” as dangerous heretics who should be exterminated and cast into hell. No matter what the Einsteinians said, no matter how much proof they offered, the Newtonians would never change their minds. Science spares us that tragedy. Religion, on the whole, does not.
Are people like Osama bin Laden, the Pope, and the Chief Rabbi capable of holding different opinions from those they currently espouse? Is there anything they would accept as evidence that they are wrong? If not, aren’t they just brainwashed automatons, or mindless extremists with a fanatical and irrational adherence to the position they have adopted? One thing’s for sure: these people can’t all be right since they believe in entirely different things.
There are thousands of religions, all making radically different claims. Here’s a question for everyone following any of these different belief systems. Is there anything that would stop you believing? That is, would you accept any kind of “falsification principle” being applied to your religion? Is there any “fact” that you would accept as a refutation of your chosen religion? If you cannot formulate such a possibility then doesn’t it mean that you believe blindly? If you proudly state that your faith is “unshakable” then you are not prepared to accept anything as evidence against your beliefs. Therefore, your beliefs constitute an irrational fanaticism, completely divorced from reality. The difference between you and an insane person is merely a matter of degree or opinion since a madman also adheres to unreasonable, unverifiable beliefs that he will never abandon under any circumstances. Scientists actively look for anomalies and inconsistencies. They seek data that doesn’t conform with the expected results. That’s where Quantum Mechanics came from. Classical physics couldn’t account for a number of observed phenomena so had to be discarded, no matter how painful. Do religious believers look for anomalies, for reasons not to believe? And, if they don’t, aren’t their beliefs worthless? They could literally believe anything if they are never willing to challenge their beliefs. Every religious person ought to be skeptical because why would the True God want to associate with fools and blind believers?
Virtually all religions are designed to brainwash people into a state where they become “mad” i.e. they will buy into the particular religion hook, line and sinker and nothing will ever dent their faith. Look at the millions of Muslims participating in the annual pilgrimage to Mecca. Do they ever give the impression that they are thoughtful, independently-minded individuals who are open to criticism of their religion and who are capable of questioning their beliefs? Or do they resemble a mind-controlled horde who will tear to shreds anyone who rejects their beliefs? Islam, more than any other religion, is the angry scream of the lynch mob. Muslims went berserk because of a cartoon in a Danish magazine depicting Mohammed as a terrorist. People were killed. Danish products were boycotted. Imams spoke out against the evils of free speech. Someone tried to murder the cartoonist. Is this behaviour sane? Is faith sane? Or is it another word for madness? The search for gnosis – the highest knowledge – is the opposite of faith.
Since Christianity is the world’s dominant religion, we particularly challenge all Christians to consider what facts they might accept as refutation of their religion. Are there any? Every aspect of Christianity has been put under a microscope and found wanting. Nothing other than blind, defiant belief has survived the forensic analysis of Christianity.
The question becomes not whether Christianity (or any of the other main religions for that matter) is true but why so many people continue to believe in a religion that is illogical, incoherent, contradictory, incredible, ludicrous and whose myriad failings have been highlighted in endless books. The answer is simple. People will believe anything if it gives them a “system” with which they feel comfortable. Christianity provides people with a moral framework, a history, a community, a worldwide family, a hope of eternal life, a hope of paradise. Above all, it gives them an identity. The fact that the religion is unbelievable and manifestly false is neither here nor there as far as they are concerned. To abandon Christianity is a step so terrifying to Christians that the vast majority will never take it. Those who do lapse from Christianity are those who never fully engaged with it in the first place, hence their identity was not defined by it. Once your identity is exclusively defined by a religion you’re in real trouble because to abandon your religion is to lose your identity. A few months ago, a Jehovah’s Witness wrote to us to say how disgusted he was with his religion and how he now wanted to worship Lucifer, the god of light. He poured out his revulsion for the Jehovah’s Witnesses. A few months later, he said he had become “terrified” and had now begged to be allowed back into the Jehovah’s Witnesses. We were not surprised in the slightest. Many people are the victims of this horrendous mind control that will never let them go.
Jews endured millennia of horrific persecutions and expulsions, culminating in the Holocaust. How could anyone continue to believe in Yahweh after he failed to lift a finger to prevent any of this? Can there be any rational basis for belief in Yahweh as a “good”, trustworthy, honourable God who has entered into the holiest, most solemn covenant with his “chosen people”?
This is demonstrably the worst contract in the history of the world; all the more surprising since so many Jews are lawyers. No sane person would continue to abide by it. It was rescinded long ago by the complete failure of one of the parties to honour the agreement. Faithful Jews only believe in Yahweh now as an act of hateful protest against the rest of the world. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are known to be fakes, but that doesn’t mean the plan doesn’t exist. Some Jews, their elite, will never be satisfied until they have fully avenged themselves against the world. Mammon has replaced Yahweh as their true God. Banks are the synagogues of Mammon. Wall Street is the Third Temple. Money is their new Ark of the Covenant. This isn’t true of all Jews, of course: just the ones who want to dominate the rest of us. The others are entirely innocent.
The early Church leader Tertullian said of Christianity: “It is true because it is absurd. I believe because it is impossible.” That is still the basis of Christianity. Insanity.
People are Christians because they are scared not to be. Imagine having to understand the meaning of life without having Christianity to fall back on, without all of that comforting brainwashing, so deeply ingrained as to become second nature. The Christians are not alone, of course. All of the mainstream religions play the same game. It’s not the “truth value” of these religions that anyone cares about, but the rituals, the comfort, the consolation, the hope and the simplistic means for understanding life that such religions offer i.e. these religions are psychological rather than philosophical. And precisely because of that, they cannot be shaken by “facts”. They are immune to challenge. An atheist such as Richard Dawkins wastes his time trying to debate with them. He has failed to understand that he is attacking their identity and psychology but not offering to replace religion with anything that has any of the same psychological benefit.
Anyone who seeks to topple the false gods must offer better gods. Those who offer the sterile vacuum of atheism can’t succeed. Few people are psychologically capable of maintaining an atheistic mindset. Even the fierce atheist Voltaire supposedly converted to Catholicism on his deathbed.
Illumination, the religion of the Illuminati, is concerned with both the truth and with psychological well-being. The aspect of Illumination that deals with the truth is highly scientific and philosophical, and we shall be outlining it in the coming weeks. This aspect has a specific form. However, the psychological aspect can have whatever form is suitable to prepare the initiate for the more complex aspect. The members of the Illuminati can choose any form of religious devotion they like, and many choose to focus on the ancient gods and rituals of the Greeks, Romans, Celts, Egyptians, Norse, Persians, Babylonians etc. Particularly favoured gods and goddesses are Mithras, Apollo, Aphrodite, Dionysus, Demeter, Ra, Lucifer, Minerva and Janus. None of these is regarded as the “True God” (who is named Abraxas by the Illuminati) but they are all psychologically valuable. No Illuminatus follows any of the gods of the mainstream religions, all of which are children of the Demiurge, psychotic and profoundly damaging psychologically.
While it is vital for any credible religion to be concerned with truth, it is just as important for the psychological aspects of religion to be healthy and inspiring. In this respect, everyone should be free to choose their own gods and rituals. Religions such as the Abrahamic ones that impose rigid, exclusive ways of worship on their followers are obnoxious, oppressive, tyrannical and repellent and ought to be opposed by all decent, thinking people. The Hindus, with their mixture of polytheism for everyday religious devotion and monotheism for their abstract, philosophical thinking, have a far healthier model of religion.
The “Christianity” of Jesus Christ bears no resemblance to the Christianity of Catholicism and Protestantism. Isn’t it time people listened to the truth about Christ? Yet there are many “truths” to be explored. You can have Christ the woman, Christ the gay man, Christ the married man, Christ the pagan, Christ the Jew, Christ the anti-Semite, Christ the man, Christ the god, Christ the man-god, Christ the king, Christ the humble man, Christ the freedom fighter, Christ the magician, Christ the fraud, Christ the whatever you desire him to be. Take your pick.
As promised due to demand, here is (almost) the latest interview with Cliff high from the webbot project, the first vid can be listened to here then click the link below for all the other parts.
More information here, with hope this will serve to guide you.
WHAT TO DO (OR NOT TO DO) ABOUT THE CENSUS
– BOYCOTTING THE CENSUS AND YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Mass Boycott of the Census
There is a growing coalition of UK anti-war groups, pacifists, religious organisations and digital activists as well as literally millions of ordinary individual UK citizens who have deep concerns about this Census for many reasons and on many levels, some of them discussed on this website.
The question is therefore what action or inaction to take.
We will firstly list several of the methods being proposed by many protesters and then look further at the legal implications.
WAYS TO RESPOND TO THE UK 2011 CENSUS INCLUDING PROTEST OR BOYCOTT
1. Follow instructions on the form or complete online as per the government’s order.
(You may also wish to send donations to Lockheed Martin’s worthy cause of murder and torture so that they may be able to continue in business for a long time to come. You may also wish to donate to the other companies that Lockheed Martin have sub-contracted to such as Capita, the bankers Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), JP Morgan Chase, Citibank etc in order to congratulate them for their role in the Holocaust and/or for laundering drug money whilst continuing to get away with it scot-free).
2. Return form or answer questions online but using different names. You can use the change of name deed template on this website. It will need to be witnessed by any third party eg friend, family member or neighbour. No need to be witnessed by a solicitor. You can then change name back same day or next day in the same way. You should keep the original signed deed(s) in case of future queries. This method is perfectly legal as you are entitled to be known by whatever name you wish.
Not giving them your name is probably the most important element as that will confuse them and throw them off track to a certain degree.
Of course they still have so much data on us already eg DVLA records, Council Tax records etc. In fact, one of the reasons why it is rumoured this will be the last census is that they have so much data on us already that this is the last one needed simply to consolidate everything so that they can then cross-reference with the existing data. As all systems to integrate existing with new data have been in place for some years now, the technology has reached such a point that future censuses will become unnecessary, as there will exist a giant pool of centralised data which they will then build on in the future by other means and sources that do not require our own co-operation.
Providing them with a false name will therefore not necessarily take you off their radar but will help to confuse and delay them as by doing so you have not confirmed anything for the purposes of their “consolidation of information”.
3. Return truthful answers but refuse point-blank to answer sections you deem to be intrusive or morally objectionable
4. Return answers with mixture of truthful and convincingly false answers
5. Return questionnaire with mixture of truthful and obviously false answers in order to make a political protest like the Suffragettes did a hundred years ago in the 1911 census eg
Q: Who was staying over at your house on 27th March 2011?A: “Robert J Stevens” (Chairman and CEO of Lockheed Martin) or some may wish to put “Lord Jacob Rothschild and family” (Globalist trillionaire behind the plans for a One World Currency/ One World Government)
It is worth noting that in the last 2001 census, 390,000 people put “Jedi” as their religion.
The religion section is anyhow voluntary and, for reasons discussed in other parts of this website, we would recommend either you leave it blank as it is nobody’s business but yours or you may wish to demonstrate a political point by answering something nonsensical.
6. Avoid returning Census altogether. ACTION THROUGH INACTION.Do not answer the door to the “Non Compliance Officers”. They have no legal right to enter your property.
Therefore you do not have to answer the door; if you do answer the door, you do not have to identify yourself, and you certainly do not have to let them in.
The government’s website states in its FAQ
11. What will happen if I’m not at home on 27 March 2011?
You should complete your questionnaire as soon as possible after 27 March 2011. Or do it before you go away if you’ve already received your questionnaire.
If everyone in the household is away on census day you should complete your questionnaire as soon as possible after your return. If the household is absent for more than six months after census day, you do not need to complete the questionnaire.
Anyone away from home for up to 12 months should still be included on your questionnaire.
So this means, if the whole household is absent for more than 6 months after 27th March (i.e. till 28th September 2011), then there is no need to return the form at all. However, if one person in the household is there, then the government wants them to return the info and list anyone who normally lives there and hasn’t been absent for more than 12 months.
How will they know if the house/flat is vacant, whether we’re travelling around the UK or abroad, staying with friends or family elsewhere etc? They won’t. And at any rate, what business is it of anyone but you and your family?
This is therefore a giant loophole for people to avoid returning the forms at all.
It is therefore apparent, despite the threats, that the government is simply relying on people’s compliance. This is why during the 2001 census only 38 people were prosecuted out of the 3 million who did not return their forms !! The 38 were people who protested on point of moral principle and actually openly confronted the government. The rest were people who just avoided confrontation but also avoided contact with the Non Compliance Officers!
If you do happen to open the door to them you could say:
“If you’d like to make an appointment in the future, I’d be happy to fill this in but I must rush out now…”
“I’m only house-sitting/baby-sitting/cat-sitting for the day and am not the resident. I’ve already filled in my form elsewhere.”
“This is my friend’s house. I’m already listed in another household. Have a nice day.”
questionnaire is demonstrated in this article in the BBC – 5 July 2010 article:
“Mr Watson revealed that in 2001, 3m people did not return a completed census questionnaire. Fewer than 100 were prosecuted. [In fact it was only 38]
He said: “We have to have made contact. So quite a lot of the people that don’t return the questionnaire, our census field staff have not been able to make any contact and you cannot prosecute a house.”
Despite the threat of prosecution, the census authorities and the government will be relying on their powers of persuasion to achieve mass acceptance.
That means Conservative ministers will need to convince the public to embrace a census of which they have been so critical.
7. Refuse to fill out the Census and send in its place a petition or letter explaining your objections on moral or conscientious grounds for example on the issues raised in this website.
This method of course poses the most risk as it is a point-blank refusal and they will likely decide to prosecute. We will see now what the law says on this.
Legal Advice has been sought on failing / refusing to complete the 2011 Census
A barrister’s opinion confirms as follows:
(Our emphasis in red)
1. I am asked to advise on possible defences to a charge of failing to supply information on the census which is to be taken in late March 2011.
2. The lay client raises a series of profound concerns about the collector, collection, storage, use, possible misuse and security of the personal data which is asked for in the census forms, and particular concerns about the body employed to handle the data.
Legal basis for the census
3. The UK census was first taken in 1801, and has been conducted every 10 years since that date, except for a break in 1941. The current relevant statute is the Census Act 1920 (“the Act”).
4. The power, procedures and compulsion to reply all arise from the Act, which is supplemented by Orders in Council and Regulations made under it.
5. The relevant sections of all the Acts, Orders and Regulations are referred to in this advice.
6. S.1 of the Act confers the power for Her Majesty by Order in Council to order a census, subject to limitations in s.1(c). In s. 1(c)(ii) the Order is lawful provided that
no particulars shall be required to be stated other than particulars with respect to such matters as are mentioned in the Schedule to this Act.
7. The relevant criminal offences, which are summary-only, arise under s.8 of the Act,
in particular, for the purposes of this advice, a person commits an offence if he:
refuses or neglects to comply with or acts in contravention of any of the provisions of this Act or any Order in Council or regulations made under this Act
8. So the offence arises if a person contravenes not only some part of the Act, but also some provision made under any Order or Regulations. It is important to note, however, that a person can only be liable for an offence if the Order or Regulation is lawfully made.
9. The Schedule sets out the matters which are properly the subject of questions under the Act:
1 Names, sex, age.
2 Occupation, profession, trade or employment.
3 Nationality, birthplace, race, language.
4 Place of abode and character of dwelling.
5 Condition as to marriage, relation to head of family, issue born in marriage.
6 Any other matters with respect to which it is desirable to obtain statistical information with a view to ascertaining the social or civil condition of the population.
10. This is not particularly well-defined or clear. However, it is clear that many of the questions asked in the census do fall within these categories, such as name, type of employment, marital status, etc.
11. The Office for National Statistics has published a number of reports investigating and containing the census questions, since 2005. The reason for each question is discussed and considered. The reports are available from the ONS website at:
12. The ONS has also carried out extensive testing of proposed questions, stating that:
The English language testing began in February 2005, and the Welsh language testing began in October 2007. The aim of this testing was to develop questions that collect accurate and meaningful information that meet user requirements, minimise the burden on respondents and are designed to conform as closely as possible to best practice of questionnaire design.
13. There are a few questions within the census which do not appear to be easily justified by the Schedule to the Act. I have in mind in particular the questions about employer’s name and specific address. Much less personal questions could be asked, such as the postcode, rather than the precise address.
14. However, this would apply as a defence to only a few questions in the census, and not to all the other questions which do fall within the schedule. Given the extensive testing and research done by the ONS, such a defence is in any event by no means certain to succeed. I would advise against failing to answer such questions by reason of intending to rely on the defence.
Human Rights arguments
15. The European Court on Human Rights has concluded that the UK census is a breach of Article 8 (1), the right to private and family life, but that the breach is justified by Article 8 (2), as lawful, proportionate and in the interests of a democratic society (X v United Kingdom, 1982) . The Commission found that:
The Commission considers that a compulsory public census, includingquestions relating to the sex, marital status, place of birth and other personal details of the inhabitants of a particular household may constitute a prima facie interference with the right guaranteed by Article 8, paragraph 1 of the Convention to respect for private and familv life, which falls to be justified under the terms of Article 8, paragraph 2 of the Convention.
16. In concluding that the breach of Article 8 (1) was justified, the Commission stated:
The Commission notes first that replies and completed census forms are treated in strict confidence, as is evident from the terms of the form itself, which states that replies will be used to produce statistics but the names and addresses will not be included in the census computer and that, after the census, the census forms will be locked away for 100 years before they are passed to the Public Record Office.
17. This does present considerable room for argument. Firstly, that the data in the 2011 census is not be treated in nearly such a careful manner, and secondly, that the moral and ethical character of the company involved is highly relevant.
18. Such an argument would be both interesting legally and strongly contested factually by the prosecution and UK government.
19. There is absolutely no certainty that the human rights argument would succeed at all, and it is unlikely to do so in the lower courts in England and Wales. Any success would be higher up the legal hierarchy, making this a long and expensive case, even if it does win.
20. I do hold the opinion that Article 8 could be raised in this case, and might well succeed.
Defences based explicitly on ethics and necessity
21. Defences are sometimes raised in this manner, for example in relation to criminal damage of nuclear submarines, or GM crops.
22. The crucial difference between those trials and the census is that the offences in the Act are summary-only. That means that a Defendant may not choose a jury trial. The defences are therefore extremely unlikely to succeed in a Magistrates’ Court, meaning, as mentioned already, any success would be higher up the legal hierarchy, making this a long and expensive case, even if it does win.
We can summarise, that an offence is only committed if someone “refuses or neglects to comply”. Simply not returning the form if you’re not around is NOT an offence. As we have seen above, the census director confirmed “you cannot prosecute a house” and if you’re not around for more than 6 months after 27th March, then there is no need to return it all. This is why about 3 million people who failed to return last time in 2001 were not prosecuted.
It is important to note, as the barrister has advised, that the European Court of Human Rights has concluded that the UK census is a breach of Article 8 (1), the right to private and family life, but that the breach is “justified” by Article 8 (2), as lawful, proportionate and in the interests of a “democratic society”.
However, since this written advice was obtained, further damning information about the ethics and morality of those companies involved in the Census has come to light. In addition recent legal provisions have been highlighted which are shown to conflict with and/or override our Data Protection laws etc, thereby giving rise to the serious possibility of data ending up in the hands of governments other than own. This strengthens the case against the Census on privacy grounds.
Furthermore, the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) ruling only addressed whether or not the Census itself (as the questions stood at the time) was in the interests of democratic society. But it did not look at the issue of whether allowing vast profits to be made on the back of it, THEREBY using PUBLIC money for PRIVATE gain (which is slavery) can ever be in the interests of a democratic society.
In addition we have seen in the privacy chapter, that the other provisions of the Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007 (SRSA) Act indicate very broad and general powers to give our data to third parties.
It is therefore our genuine belief, having now spoken to several reputable and senior London-based Human Rights solicitors and barristers, that there will be grounds to challenge a refusal to participate in the Census, but the advice above is likely to be correct in that it will be a long and costly road as the government will fight it tooth and nail.
Our view therefore remains, if you choose not to resist and decide to complete the form, you will be allowing all your data into the hands of the United States government including its intelligence services. In addition, other intelligence services around the world may also be allowed access to this information.
In addition to our own domestic law in the afore-mentioned 2007 Act, United States law, namely the Patriot Act, introduced after 9-11, requires all US companies to release to the government upon request any data held on any individual. It is therefore these elements that will form part of the basis for any attack on the government’s assertion that the data is secure. In this respect these are unchartered waters especially as the 2007 Act was not in existence during the last Census.
It is time for the politicians, the corporate puppets and the mainstream media to
CUT THE CRAP
..and reveal the true nature of our stealth slavery system of PUBLIC money for PRIVATE/corporate gain. The road to fascism.
It is time to put an end to these trillion dollar individuals and their despicable agenda of One World Government. People such as the Rothschilds, who have had us under their thumbs for far too long.
It is time to investigate and confiscate the assets of the vast leviathan companies who either as the companies themselves, their parent companies, subsidiary companies, pre-merger companies, or via their major shareholders, financed and profited from the Holocaust. Companies such as IBM, Brown Brothers Harriman, JP Morgan Chase, Capita, Barclays and many more. It is time drug banks such as HSBC, Citibank and the like are exposed as the massive drug laundering operations that they are. It is time their major decision-making shareholders were behind bars and their assets repaid to the people.
All these companies (except to our knowledge HSBC) are linked to the Census as shareholders, having major stakes and therefore gaining major profits from it all from our joint pool of tax money. We should demand that these contracts be cancelled as being immoral, contrary to public policy and not in the interests of a democratic society.
The Census should immediately be scrapped until a full Public Enquiry can be allowed to take place.
It is time to put an end to the corporations, through a minority of corrupt politicians, controlling our lives and shearing us of our vast resources and wealth. It is time for us to expose the faces of their major shareholders despite their attempts at secrecy trading through mazes of companies and corporations. It is time for us ALL to demand transparency, to scrutinise and analyse what they are doing with OUR money, money that we could otherwise spend on worthwhile causes. Whether on our families or our communities.
Big government and the military industrial complex must start to learn that we will not stand for them brainwashing us any longer. This includes the controlled media such as Murdoch’s papers, peddling rubbish to throw us off the track.
We will not stand for them robbing us of our hard-earned tax money to line the pockets of those immoral billion dollar companies and bankers with GDP’s larger than nation states. We will demand repayment of money stolen, not only from us but from our forefathers.
We will not stand for them treating our private lives and private data as their “open books”.
We must demand the return of our troops from Iraq, an end to the needless bloodshed in the name of the oil companies’ profits.
We must demand the return of our troops from Afghanistan, an end to the needless bloodshed in the name of profits for the drug barons and drug money laundering banks such as Citibank with its dirty hands all over our Census.
We must immediately reverse our government’s policy of “tolerating” opium production in Afghanistan which then filters into our neighbourhoods and streets as heroin. Our government’s present policy is taking us for fools in that it is clear there is no “war on drugs”. If the Taliban on horseback could eliminate all poppy production in a matter of months during 2001, then the might of the UK armed forces can ensure that this is done before pulling out and thereafter exerting political pressure to ensure it stays forever a thing of the past.
Standing up for our morals and beliefs and for our own and others’ civil liberties has never been more important. We must unite together in these most noble of goals. Liberties once taken away are very hard and often bloody to win back. By not taking action today, it will be tomorrow’s generations who will pay the price.
This is our chance to really make a difference and to be remembered and honoured for doing so. To really show them that we are a nation with a powerful collective conscience which is awakening and becoming increasingly politically aware. X-factor and trash TV will not be enough to divert us from our core morals towards our fellow men and women whether here or abroad. We will not allow murder and torture to be carried out in our names. We WILL NOT rest until we break free from the shackles of corporate slavery.
In summary, whilst there are many forms of protest, the safest form will be to boycott the census by either
a) using a change of name deed poll which will cost you nothing or
b) simply to DO NOTHING. Just make sure you avoid them and you’ll be fine! Action through inaction !
For the braver and more determined amongst you, all out protest and legal action will be the key and details of solicitors firms handling these cases are available on request.
The giant octopus, with its tentacles of corruption has infiltrated the Executive and the Legislative branches of our government. All parties. All sides. Not all policiticians but the key decision-makers have certainly been bought. Their words are empty and hollow to those that read between the lines. To see whose interests they are really serving, one need look no further than their daily deeds.
Our last hope is with our Judiciary. But we ourselves must be proactive. It is time to stop moaning and instead rise up and challenge authority for what we believe in. In private places and in public places, we must gather in numbers and actively discuss and debate. We must demonstrate and disobey whenever the opportunity arises. Civil and peaceful disobedience. Resistance is growing and there is power and strength in our numbers sufficient to defeat governments or their insidious policies, but much more importantly to defeat the puppet masters behind governments.
Resistance is fertile.
Say NO MORE to Big Government. Say NO MORE to the Military Industrial Complex and their weapons sales. Say NO MORE to wars, murder and torture under the guise of the infinite “War on Terror”. Say NO MORE to the banks that line the pockets of key politicians through secret backroom lobbying. Say NO MORE to Fractional Reserve Banking and Bailouts using OUR PUBLIC TAX MONEY (our labour, our sweat) to enrich the private owners of the banks. Say NO MORE to the use of PUBLIC MONEY for any private benefit as this is pure and simple slavery.
Census data will be used against us not for us. Say NO MORE to invasion of privacy. We are individuals. We are not your cattle to herd, compartmentalise and monitor at your whim.
Government is to be OUR servant, OUR slave. NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
Natural Resources belong to the PEOPLE. That whore Thatcher sold OUR PROPERTY, so the Rothschilds could add to their unreported trillions (not billions)
Banking belongs to the PEOPLE
Let us take OUR POWER BACK
Let this be the first of our many struggles
Demosthenes 384-322 BC
Athenian statesman and orator
“All speech is vain and empty unless it be accompanied by action.”
or in this case…
Boycott the UK 2011 Census
Action through inaction
Do nothing. And do it NOW!
Whole Artical From Link Bellow
- Letters: A quick tally of census concerns (guardian.co.uk)
- 2011 Census forms go in the post (bbc.co.uk)
- What’s the Point of the Census? (politicalpromise.co.uk)
- Fears over UK census security after US firm processing details stole Obama’s student records (dailymail.co.uk)
- Census 2011 – Forms in post and on way (johnbrace.wordpress.com)
- Census forms posted to millions of households (independent.co.uk)
- First question on the census form: is there any point to it? (independent.co.uk)
- Census forms sent out to households across Britain (telegraph.co.uk)
- Tamworth Countdown To Census Now On (femaleimagination.wordpress.com)
Here is a taste of the webbots for those who don’t know, I know it’s from last month folks but its the best I can do untill the new stuff gets here, please enjoy.