Just a note before you watch this next vid, if you still have hangups over your programmed view of muslims/arabs try to get it out of your head before you watch, this vid is NOT about them.
The issues raised here are heated and important to us all with three very differing views, my personal opinion is not important here, what matters is yours.
- ‘thinking to protest’ (wakeuporkney.wordpress.com)
- UK – England – People arrested for PRE – CRIME – “conspiracy to commit a crime” – first the thought police and now PRE CRIME (txlady706.wordpress.com)
- Charlie Veitch, of the Love Police, Still In Police Custody, Taken To London (thetruthiswhere.wordpress.com)
- The Arrest of Charlie Veitch (merovee.wordpress.com)
- Filmmaker suing province, police over G20 arrest (thestar.com)
- You: Anti-royals criticise police tactics (guardian.co.uk)
- “I am a Palestinian”, says Charlie Veitch after solitary confinement in Toronto and prison in London (wewhoopposedeception.wordpress.com)
- Anarchists threaten to disrupt royal wedding (cnn.com)
- Police should consider apologising to Veitch – IPCA (3news.co.nz)
- Royal wedding: masked anarchists thwarted by police (telegraph.co.uk)
Hmmm it looks like the MP`s can smell the shit that’s about to hit the fan, well they all have brown noses anyway a little bit more wont hurt, its funny these days just watching any MP on the old telly or pc, look into their eyes you can see that somethings bothering them, that shakyness to the voice speaks volumes.
Anyway this in from press TV,
A number of Parliament’s joint committee on human rights are extremely worried about the dangerous tactics the police may use to confront the May 26 demonstrators.
Met Police used “kettling” tactics during students’ protests, which caused a chaos across the country.
According to MPs, the tactics the police force may use, could spread anger among peaceful demonstrators
There will be a huge demonstration in Hyde Park on March 26. Ed Miliband, Labour leader, has said he would give a speech in Hyde Park. However, he has not yet said if he would join the central London march afterward. Peter Hain, a Labour shadow cabinet member, has said he would march with the protestors.
Hundreds of public transportation vehicles will bring thousands of activists and protestors to join the demonstration.
The anti-cuts demonstration is to be held on March 26, started at 1100 GMT on the Victoria Embankment between Temple Place and Blackfriars.