Good question aint it? thank-fully most are starting to realise the truth of it, but how many know that the Bank of England is a private bank eh?
How many know that the American Fed is a private bank?
And here is the clincher, they are both owned by the same people! who also own 98% of the biggest private banks in the world, who are these people you ask?
Answers on a postcard sent to the Queen and a certain Rothschild family of thieves.
Great vid here from http://www.youtube.com/user/MorpheusWasRight channel.
- Private Federal Reserve Bank Actively Preparing For Possibility Of U.S. Default. Reasons. (worldnewsrecord.wordpress.com)
- Bank of England leaves interest rates on hold (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- CBI begins assessment of private banks throughout the country (currencynewshound.wordpress.com)
- CBI: 20 private banks initialized electronic clearing system (currencynewshound.wordpress.com)
This next vid tells its story for an American audience, but if you replace the word “Fed” with the “Bank of England” is suddenly becomes something much more for us to consider and draw parallels with, as always I leave it up to you to fully research its facts or fictions.
- Who Really Benefits from the “American Dream”? by Marie Owens (via Dandelion Salad) (reclaimamericafromthelunaticfringe.wordpress.com)