Despot Deals: UK openly selling arms to dictators
Ever get that feeling that you might just be on the wrong side? hell I don’t know if there are any sides any more, I see us killing all over the mid-east and wonder if its our actions that perpetuate it all, and we arm dictators to, sheesh what a fucking country I live in.
And NO, let me stop you right there, I am not a muslim or a christian, my brothers and sisters come in a range of colours all beautiful and all human, I stand with no government, I owe nothing to any country, and I owe nothing to the controllers that sell weapons to any one they wish for profit reasons only.
This in from RT
- In the line of fire: A date with despots at Britain’s arms fair (independent.co.uk)
- Robert Fisk: Once untouchable, the old despot and his sons faced the wrath of the nation they had terrorised (independent.co.uk)
- David Cameron in Libya visit (independent.co.uk)
- Nukes and Dictator Survival (tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com)
- David Cameron flies to Tripoli to hail new era (independent.co.uk)
- Letters: Western intervention in the Arab spring (guardian.co.uk)
- Judith Miller: Curtains Up for Arab Despots (online.wsj.com)