An Un-United Nation
So where are we now after the riots I wonder, do you realy think that the government can fix Britain by force? Wont it make things worse?
The UK population can do a better job than our supposed leaders, all we need is a common law unity, but its sad to say that there are way to many sheeple out there just yet, all willing to perpetuate a system that has had its day, I dont want the youth on the streets rioting, I dont want anybody rioting, I want to know WHY they riot.
- E-coli Sprayed On UK Population===✈ (wakeuporkney.wordpress.com)
- Social Media’s effect on the UK riots should surprise no one. (customerthink.com)
- Democracy in action (guygarrud.com)
- On The Intricacies Of Taxes (juanfilpo.com)
- Why do British youth have time to riot? (theglobeandmail.com)
- British Prime Minister Faces Questioning in House of Commons Over Rioting (nytimes.com)