This poll is not just for fun, if I am right I suspect that things are about to heat up in our respective countries this year.
Ahh Deek is back with another epic truth filled edition from FKN News, great song included in there to.
Big thanks to Bill for this post, and http://www.youtube.com/user/IAMHEMP420 of course.
George Carlin On Drugs And Marijuana
Laughed my tits off over this next vid, cant see it staying in the public domain for long though (pity really we need this stuff).
Enjoy this courtesy of http://www.youtube.com/user/DontPanicOnline
To be hones with you this is how most of our news from any channel is brought to us, I can see it and hopefully after this vid from http://www.youtube.com/user/DontPanicOnline you will to, have a laugh about it and enjoy the moment untill it smacks you in the face with the truth about your brain washing anyway.
Its called FUN try it someday, no in fact try it EVERYDAY!!
Be sure to film it though, you know what the police are like, far from honest.
Oh how I laughed at this one, truth eh !!
10 – You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.
9 – You feel insulted and “dehumanized” when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.
8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.
7 – Your face turns purple when you hear of the “atrocities” attributed to Allah, but you don’t even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in “Exodus” and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in “Joshua” including women, children, and trees!
6 – You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.
5 – You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.
4- You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs — though excluding those in all rival sects – will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most “tolerant” and “loving.”
3 – While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in “tongues” may be all the evidence you need to “prove” Christianity.
2 – You define 0.01% as a “high success rate” when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.
1 – You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history – but still call yourself a Christian.
- Fundamentalist Christianity is a CULT! (dangerouschristianity.com)
- Please Forgive Me? (dangerouschristianity.com)
- Why do you hear about Islamic fundamentalists when no one reports on the Christian fundamentalists (wiki.answers.com)
- High School Student Damon Fowler Disowned After Upholding Separation of Church and State (iantimberlake.wordpress.com)
- New Study Confirms Religious Fundamentalists More Likely To Be Authoritarian (hooglyboogly.wordpress.com)
- Christianity Beyond the Bible (anythingbuttheist.blogspot.com)
Just for fun and my lack of finding anything good to blog today, well it is a truth site anyway, enjoy.
1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
3) One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronised with a complete stranger.
4) You’ve never quite sure whether it’s ok to eat green crisps.
5) Everyone who grew up in the 80′s has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.
6) Reading when you’re drunk is horrible.
7) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
8) You’re never quite sure whether it’s against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
10) Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
11) You never know where to look when eating a banana.
12) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
13) Prodding a fire with a stick makes you feel manly.
14) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
15) You always feel a bit scared when stroking horses.
16) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
17) The most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.
18) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the
first given opportunity.
19) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.
20) Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.
21) Old women with mobile phones look wrong!
22) Its impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
23) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited.
24) You never ever run out of salt.
25) Old ladies can eat more than you think.
26) You can’t respect a man who carries a dog.
27) There’s no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you’ve got your hand or head stuck in something.
28) No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.
29) Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
30) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
31) People who don’t drive slam car doors too hard
32) You’ve turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood
specifically to stir paint with.
33) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.
34) Bricks are horrible to carry.
35) In every plate of chips there is a bad chip.
No words needed.
Obi-Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says
CORUSCANT — Obi-Wan Kenobi, the mastermind of some of the most devastating attacks on the Galactic Empire and the most hunted man in the galaxy, was killed in a firefight with Imperial forces near Alderaan, Darth Vader announced on Sunday.
In a late-night appearance in the East Room of the Imperial Palace, Lord Vader declared that “justice has been done” as he disclosed that agents of the Imperial Army and stormtroopers of the 501st Legion had finally cornered Kenobi, one of the leaders of the Jedi rebellion, who had eluded the Empire for nearly two decades. Imperial officials said Kenobi resisted and was cut down by Lord Vader’s own lightsaber. He was later dumped out of an airlock.
THE ORIGIN AND DEVELOPMENT OF “FINGERISM” IN THE STUDY OF MOON POINTING TRADITIONS
The concept of “fingerism” is a rather recent arrival on the scene and is a purely Western creation. In the East where pointing at the moon originated, there is no concept even remotely like “fingerism”. Pointing at the moon is such an integral part of these cultures, that no distinction is made between the clearly spiritual aspect of pointing at the moon and the purely secular activity of pointing at various objects. Any gesture leaning one’s attention away from oneself is considered spiritual, even such mundane pointings as pointing out the nearest bathroom.
However in the late 18th century, as colonialism became well established in the East, westerners had enough leisure time and enough intellectual curiosity to begin to study the eastern habits of pointing at the moon. The term “fingerism” first appeared in an essay by I. M. Phalandgy entitled “On the Curious Custom of Pointing at the Moon”. In his essay Phalandgy noted that the moon pointing seemed to have a broader significance than pointing the way to the bathroom. People in the East would point at the moon in the same manner as they pointed to fruit in the market, or the way to the bathroom, even though they could not obtain the moon or even visit it. He coined the term “fingerism” to describe this seemingly pointless pointing.
In the intervening two centuries, we in the West have come to, at least, a basic understanding of what the finger pointing at the moon is about. Our studies of “fingerism” in the East have led to introducing both the word and the concept of “fingerism” into eastern vocabularies. This has been primarily due to our attempts to discuss “fingerism” with practicing “fingerists”. N. Dex in his pivotal work “FINGERISM & FINGERISTS” provides a wonderful glimpse of how interwoven the act of pointing is in eastern cultures. He relates that actually getting anyone to understand what he meant by “fingerism” usually took a week or more of intensive discussions. And at that time, in the middle of the last century, he relates that is was impossible to get across the concept of a “fingerist” because the concept of a “non-fingerist” was completely unknown and ununderstandable.
Today the concepts of “fingerism” and “fingerists” are well established both in the East and the West. In the West these concepts have fit right in with our long established concepts of “elbowism”, “BigToeism” and “Thumbism”. But the introduction of the concept of “fingerism” in the East has had the unfortunate side effect of subtly changing the way that the moon is pointed to – or perhaps the way the bathroom is pointed to. Whether the original way of pointing was the current moon-pointing way (and the bathroom-pointing way is new) or whether the original way of pointing was the current bathroom-pointing way (and the moon- pointing way is new) has become lost. Perhaps things were clearer when pointing was just pointing and the concept of pointing was not such a big deal.
20 Jan ’96
Due to recent events I am now at the stage where I can laugh at myself over being offended, please enjoy.
Time for a bit of fun I think.
Just enjoy the vid and shut the fuck up with your constant moaning about smokers.
This next vid is a sarcastic look at some of the arguments against Zeitgeist.
Just had to share this, we all need a lighthearted moment from time to time, so enjoy this then back to TRUTH with you.
Ok now we all hear bullshit from our puppet leaders and main stream media everyday, well to avoid those “WTF” did I really hear that shit moments, why not try out this hearing test?? Just play it at a normal for you volume and see how well you do, if your hearing is great you can rest assured that what you heard was really bollocks.
By the way its FREE I dont sell anything here, truth and information should always be FREE.
Great message from the Love Police enjoy.
The makers of this vid got this dead on, you will see that its all a game even with them.
Some fun with an important message from a hero of mine.
And now for something completely different, this next vid conveys a message that we can all easily relate to, the subject matter might not be agreeable to all but hey ho you can’t please everyone, the message is the most important thing to take in.
Yet another example of the way we are all treated by our captors.