For those who do not yet know, the 99 refers to the 99% of the population who are controlled by just 1% at the top.
Chilling words here from ? to them.
Aw hell I wonder how many of you know about this little tale?
Get on over there and read the bugger, mybe this will make you sit up.
Have a snippet,
“If you are Scottish, you will not like what follows.
In 1999, Labour politician and later Scottish First Minister-from 2000-2001-Henry McLeish signed away ownership to the waters surrounding Scotland. He gave away oil, gas, fish, and all that presumed wave-power the Scots thought were theirs by birthright.
Have we learned yet? Politicians never give. But they take plenty. It doesn’t even have to belong to them in the first place.
If there was ever a reason for the 5.2 million Scots to rise up, or at least enter Lawful Rebellion, it is this.
Read it and weep, my Scottish cousins.
Then, cause a stramash. It’s in your DNA. You are good at it when you need to be. Remember the Poll Tax? That was a scratch. This is an amputation. As usual, you were not asked. It all happened in secret.”
“The UK is in just a bad position as Greece is we just don’t talk about it”, don’t know about you but I get a smug sence of satisfaction watching these elites squirm these days, but then again I was telling shop keepers about the 2008 collapse way before it happened, and where did I get it from, well the webbots and celente are high up on my list when it comes to matters financial, so a hint here would be to check them out and prepare for OCTOBERS mess.
Norman Scarth speaks a truth that most of you continue to hide from.
Fuck yea!! try them you might like them, the government wont but hey its YOUR life.
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
- Respect for self
- Respect for others
- Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll
be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation.
Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other
exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Don’t ask for credit as a smack in the mouth often offends!….
Ok it has now come to this, me and you on a one to one, do you want the truth about our status quo? or more to the point can you handle the truth about our status quo? to be honest with you I don’t think that your ready for it, your to wrapped up in your own world that the government has programmed into you to comprehend what your about to see. (not my regular readers)
Do you think that my comment is nasty or patronising? if you do I can only apologise to you, but at the end of the day something has got to kick you up the arse and make you sit up to whats happening around you.
In this BBC interview a TRADER tells you the truth, take it all in and think about it for a while.
If you still cry out BS after watching this I can no longer help you, does my frustration show?
Joe Rogan with some truth here, dont think for one second that the British government are not the same either, you know this is true.
Truth these days comes in all shapes and forms, all of those folk out there conned by a supposed to be really good for you Soy lol,
has the info for you.
So the next time your out down the shops have a good look out for those soy products and pat your-self on the back for giving them a miss, you have just dodged a bullet.
Probably my last post on this subject, the way I see it is, if you don’t get it by now you never will, educate your-selves, it is not in the financial interests of the UK pharmaceutical industry for folk to self medicate with viable treatments they can grow them-selves, it’s just not good for the economy, its fucking great for the population though, but which is more important healthy humans or long-term sick humans who need all sorts of medications.
Sick people are a money-maker and while cannabis treatments are suppressed they always will be.
This is what ignorance looks like, David Cameron on Cannabis, the fucking liar!!
Got the EVIDENCE to prove that Cameron you twat.
Dom`s been stopped yet again, listen to the lack of understanding here, also we have a copper admitting that he will do anything he is told to do to pay the bills, makes me wonder how many other officers think like that, the police state is truly here.
If you get a chance pop over to YouTube and read the comments to this vid.
Know your enemy, well yes I do but do you know who or why, this next vid highlights a few truths that you really should be knowing by now, if you are new to this, where the hell have you been hiding?
Educate your-selves and lets start putting the human back into humanity.
Watch, read, understand, it’s not difficult to see whats going on in the world, but its mighty difficult understanding why?
Question everything !!!
Fuck fuckedy fuck fuck, I went and bought a bottle just today, it does say “alleged” on the vid though, face and palm seem to go together here.
Ok I can’t legally give out the link to this next one, so if you are one for seeking out the truth or possible truth I suggest you follow this link, just scroll down and you will find what your after, good luck with this one,
It is advised that you don’t publish the article on your own blog, although the information is in the public domain and interest.
This blog has not hosted the link to the article.
Hmm now whats going to come of this eh? watch the occupation LIVE here.
About time the Americans stood up for them-selves.
About time the world stood up for its self.
Who am I kidding eh, arrests will be made the whole thing will get closed down and these humans will be ignored as per usual.
On an update to this MADRID is also doing the same today.
Just been reading all the comments over on twitter, try to ignore the trolls & haters and remain peaceful at all times, maybe next time you should try protesting MSM can’t see them ignoring you then.
Of course this is only the start of things to come.
Never thought I would see this day so soon, a priest denying hell and saying its all about control, how long have I been saying the same thing eh!
Ever get that feeling that you might just be on the wrong side? hell I don’t know if there are any sides any more, I see us killing all over the mid-east and wonder if its our actions that perpetuate it all, and we arm dictators to, sheesh what a fucking country I live in.
And NO, let me stop you right there, I am not a muslim or a christian, my brothers and sisters come in a range of colours all beautiful and all human, I stand with no government, I owe nothing to any country, and I owe nothing to the controllers that sell weapons to any one they wish for profit reasons only.
This in from RT
- In the line of fire: A date with despots at Britain’s arms fair (independent.co.uk)
- Robert Fisk: Once untouchable, the old despot and his sons faced the wrath of the nation they had terrorised (independent.co.uk)
- David Cameron in Libya visit (independent.co.uk)
- Nukes and Dictator Survival (tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com)
- David Cameron flies to Tripoli to hail new era (independent.co.uk)
- Letters: Western intervention in the Arab spring (guardian.co.uk)
- Judith Miller: Curtains Up for Arab Despots (online.wsj.com)
In my last visit to this subject (maybe) I present you with the real story from reel news & the folks who were on those streets at the time of the riots, a hard-hitting wake up call for many.
Psst, hey you over there, yes you, watch this vid and tell no-one what you have seen ok.
And dont go rioting, doing that gets us no-ware, so dont do it.
Holy fuck !! have a look at this vid, I hope its true, please please let it be true.
Never surprised at what I find these days, trying my best to find the right word to describe them, oh yea “fuckers” the lot of them.
Bye bye Europe, love you long time.
Nothing personal money folks, but it was you who fucked it all up, and its you who wont survive this, we are even wise to your coming war of distraction, you know the one, you always do it so we can unite again under your control via our consent.
In a letter found in an abandoned farmhouse in the outskirts of Tripoli, former British Premier Margaret Thatcher’s Conservative minister, Lord Trefgarne, has demanded £1 million in “fees owed” for his efforts to advise Gaddafi regime’s intelligent agents prior to the Lockerbie bomber Abdelbaset al-Megrahi’s appeal case.
The letter was written to the overthrown Libyan dictator’s son, Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, who is now wanted by the International Criminal Court for committing crimes against humanity.
In the letter, which was on House of Lords notepaper and dated back to June 4, 2007, a reference to a meeting in Britain acknowledged that the fee “may seem a large sum” of money but was the payment for “nine years’ work.”
In the letter, Trefgarne, who worked with Scottish QC Professor Robert Black to provide political and legal advice, said, “During the course of our conversations in London I ventured to draw your attention to the problem being experienced by Professor Robert Black and myself in relation to fees owed over a considerable number of years.”
The chairman of the Libyan British Business Council, who maintained that the bribe “barely covered expenses,” went on to say that, “The amount now owing following a small payment on account is 1.5m USD. This may seem a large sum but in fact represents nine years’ remuneration, no less, for two senior professionals and is measurably below, we are told, the hourly/daily rates paid to some others.”
The leaked letter showed the “entirely proper” arrangements including the circumstances of the time. Trefgarne also admitted that their cooperation with the Libyan intelligence services had begun as early as 1993.
As more and more revelations are made about the British government‘s links with the Gaddafi regime, the international community is growing more skeptical about Britain’s integrity accusing it of hypocrisy as it attempts to present itself as a supporter of human rights.
- Libya threatened ‘dire’ reprisals if Lockerbie bomber died in Scottish jail (thesun.co.uk)
- Gaddafi warned UK over Lockerbie bomber (independent.co.uk)
- Gaddafi warned of ‘dire consequences’ for UK if Lockerbie bomber died in jail (guardian.co.uk)
- Libya: Gaddafi warned of ‘holy war’ if Lockerbie bomber died in Scottish jail (telegraph.co.uk)
- Saif al-Islam Gaddafi ‘protected from assassination plot in 2004′ by UK police (guardian.co.uk)
- Gaddafi warned UK over plane bomber (mirror.co.uk)
- Libya: Lockerbie bomber Abelbaset al-Megrahi too ill to leave Tripoli home (telegraph.co.uk)
- Lockerbie bomber found ‘in coma’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Libya: September 7 as it happened (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sir Mark Allen: the secret link between MI6, the CIA and Gaddafi (guardian.co.uk)
And you still trust governments to look after you lol,
He is right you know, truths truths and more truths all for free.